Radius

Hi, I am a beginner, probably shows, Question, When zooming in on a part containing circles or radius the graphic is never a smooth circle, there
will be a command to smooth all these out but I can't find it. Help Please
--
Please Reply to News Groups Only.
Thank you

VIEWRES = 2000 When it asks if you want fast zooms, select Y. Autocad usually has a default setting for viewres of 200. The lower number speeded up regens and made sense years ago, but with todays computers, a setting of 2000 works fine. This will take care of most of the jagged appearance. You will still need to REGEN from time to time.
Steve

WHIPEARC = 1
Juergen
Mike W schrieb:

(=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jrgen?= Palme) wrote:

What is that?
Sorry, it should be WHIPARC
Excuse me Juergen
"B. W. Salt." schrieb:

(=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jrgen?= Palme) wrote:

That's O.K. I was asking because it doesn't exist in R14 - as far as I can tell, so I guess it's related to R2002-R2004...
Thanks a lot guys, easy when you know the answer isn't it? Mike