Radius

Hi, I am a beginner, probably shows, Question, When zooming in on a part containing circles or radius the graphic is never a smooth circle, there will be a command to smooth all these out but I can't find it. Help Please

Reply to
Mike W

REGEN ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

VIEWRES = 2000 When it asks if you want fast zooms, select Y. Autocad usually has a default setting for viewres of 200. The lower number speeded up regens and made sense years ago, but with todays computers, a setting of 2000 works fine. This will take care of most of the jagged appearance. You will still need to REGEN from time to time.

Steve

Reply to
Steve W

WHIPEARC = 1

Juergen

Mike W schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

What is that?

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Thanks a lot guys, easy when you know the answer isn't it? Mike

Reply to
Mike W

Sorry, it should be WHIPARC

Excuse me Juergen

"B. W. Salt." schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

That's O.K. I was asking because it doesn't exist in R14 - as far as I can tell, so I guess it's related to R2002-R2004...

Reply to
B. W. Salt.