PS191 OVER TOLERANCE OF RADIUS

I have just started using Solidcam in the last few months. I have been learning by trial and error with no formal classes to show me what to do. I have made a
part with a cut in it made from a spline and after getting a Gcode generated and sent to the mill I received the following alarm code, PS191 OVER TOLERANCE OF RADIUS.
Can anybody tell me what the problem is and how I might be able to fix it? I am working with a machinist but his knowledge of what this software does and how it works is VERY limited. On the Gcode when it gives the coordinates it only carries them out to 3 decimal places (0.000), is there a way of changing that to 4 decimal places (0.0000)? We are wondering if that might be the problem or part of it?
PLEASE HELP!!!!