Sketch not defined after copy-paste (merging two sketches)

Hi to all!
I had two sketches with solely center lines. In the first sketch, I had cen terline pointing intersection of my shape, the other sketch was pointing to
edges of same shape. I merged via copy-paste these two sketches into singl e sketch, called "Center Lines". But, I cannot exit sketch mode, since soli dworks constantly shows that skestch is under defined. I've corrected all r elations in new sketch, added smart dimensions but still no result. What am I missing?
Sinceely yours, Marko