can new part units match assembly units?

So I hav erecently started working on a project that requires millimeter units. When ever I insert a new part in Solidworks 2010 I need to change its units from inches to millimeters.
Is there a setting to let solidworks insert new parts into an assembly the same as the assembly units.
Reply to
nick

Site Timeline