can new part units match assembly units?

So I hav erecently started working on a project that requires millimeter units. When ever I insert a new part in Solidworks 2010 I need to change its units from inches to millimeters.
Is there a setting to let solidworks insert new parts into an assembly the same as the assembly units.
On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:53:18 PM UTC+8, snipped-for-privacy@pdxmc.com wrote:

No, you set the units in the part file. You can set up part templates with the correct units.