Globally Change Default Units

I am looking for a way to change globally, the working units and drawing limits within AutoCAD 2007. 99% of my drawings are in millimeters and I set the limits to 1500x1500. Seems like there should be a way to change the default settings of inches and 12x9?? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Reply to
nayjdk

Have you tried the migration feature??

Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING

In the old days 'new' drawings were created from drawing template files which you customized to suit yourself.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich