Globally Change Default Units

I am looking for a way to change globally, the working units and
drawing limits within AutoCAD 2007. 99% of my drawings are in
millimeters and I set the limits to 1500x1500. Seems like there should
be a way to change the default settings of inches and 12x9?? Any help
would be greatly appreciated..
Reply to
nayjdk
Have you tried the migration feature??
Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING
In the old days 'new' drawings were created from drawing template files which you customized to suit yourself.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich