Globally Change Default Units

I am looking for a way to change globally, the working units and drawing limits within AutoCAD 2007. 99% of my drawings are in
millimeters and I set the limits to 1500x1500. Seems like there should be a way to change the default settings of inches and 12x9?? Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Have you tried the migration feature??

In the old days 'new' drawings were created from drawing template files which you customized to suit yourself.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca