insertion point for drawings ???

I have a collection of drawings that I USED to (autocad Map 3d 2005) insert at 0,0 and they all tiled together (each drawing had its own
insertion point that tiled it nicely). Now with Map 3d 2006 and 2007, when I try to insert one of these drawings, it comes in at a different scale and way out in no mans land..... are there some new settings in 2006 or 2007 that I need to change to make these drawings tile once again ??
thanks !
Your host drawing has to have the same relationship to the UCS origin as the blocks, and it has to have the same units too. I don't think it is a version problem....
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca