paper space insertion points?

I am using a drawing set up by another firm and making it my own. Usually when I xref / attacht my title sheet into paper space I insert
it at 0,0 and the lower left corner of my title sheet goes to 0,0. With these drawings the insertion point is... well I dont know where... it seems to be 1/2 inch from the right at the bottom. Nothing really there that it would snap to either. Is there an insertion point setting for paper space or something? I have never seen this before.. My title sheet is set up in model space with 0,0 at the lower left corner.
Thanks
Open the drawing with your title sheet an check if the base point is set to 0,0 (command "BASE")
bob.at
PS: ... and be carefully when making things of others to your own ;-)

Thank you that did the trick I have no idea how the base point got changed.
"bob.at" wrote:

To the right of what? (An insertion point can be ANYWHERE.) Ultimately, what does it matter unless you want to use the insert as a reference point on the plot?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com