crashing

there are glitches in autocad that cause certain drawings to crash without
notice or sometimes fatal errors... (also a crash) its usually associated
with 3d Orbit, sometimes i can open the same drawing in acad 2006 & it wont
crash but will in 2007. other times the opposite is true. does anyone else
have these problems? My video driver is NVIDIA gforce 6600 . I doubt that
is the problem
Reply to
longshot
Update the driver to the latest versions
The Gforce 660 update was posted to the NVIDIA web sir in the last few months..
there are glitches in autocad that cause certain drawings to crash without notice or sometimes fatal errors... (also a crash) its usually associated with 3d Orbit, sometimes i can open the same drawing in acad 2006 & it wont crash but will in 2007. other times the opposite is true. does anyone else have these problems? My video driver is NVIDIA gforce 6600 . I doubt that is the problem
Reply to
News