crashing

there are glitches in autocad that cause certain drawings to crash without notice or sometimes fatal errors... (also a crash) its usually associated with 3d Orbit, sometimes i can open the same drawing in acad 2006 & it wont crash but will in 2007. other times the opposite is true. does anyone else have these problems? My video driver is NVIDIA gforce 6600 . I doubt that is the problem

Reply to
longshot

Update the driver to the latest versions

Reply to
News