updating

Hi All...
I have created several new tool palettes. I copied my tool pallets to another uses folder (same locations in support
folder) but when I launch a drawing on their computer the pallets are not show.
What steps did I miss?
Thanks for your help. jojo
Could it be a path problem?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I didn't do anything except try. Its been quite a while since I shared a computer with anyone.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca