updating

Hi All...

I have created several new tool palettes. I copied my tool pallets to another uses folder (same locations in support folder) but when I launch a drawing on their computer the pallets are not show.

What steps did I miss?

Thanks for your help. jojo

Reply to
jojo

Could it be a path problem?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

not sure why that would be... I had forgotten to upload a new profile, and that did the trick.

Thanks as always Michael!

jojo

Reply to
jojo

I didn't do anything except try. Its been quite a while since I shared a computer with anyone.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich