Sharing tool palettes in 2006

Hi all....In sharing tool paletts with the rest of the company, I have come across and issue. I created lots of specific hatch patterns on a tool palette. Everything is the same, except when I created them and as I use them on my computer they are associative.

When I use them on another computer, they are not. Any ideas?

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

jojo, check out the system variable HPASSOC on the other computer. It may be set to 1 on yours and 0 on the other. I think 0 is the installation default.

Pete

Reply to
Pete