Sharing tool palettes in 2006

Hi all....In sharing tool paletts with the rest of the company, I have come across and issue. I created lots of specific hatch patterns on a tool palette. Everything is
the same, except when I created them and as I use them on my computer they are associative.
When I use them on another computer, they are not. Any ideas?
Thanks, jojo
jojo, check out the system variable HPASSOC on the other computer. It may be set to 1 on yours and 0 on the other. I think 0 is the installation default.
Pete