How to use Block attached attributes for labeling ?

Hi, Included in my drawing are 500 circles as blocks with attributes attached. Each block has 7 text attributes. I need to label each block with a number out of its attached attribute.

I wasted 2 Days on this and no success.

Is anyone here with the know how to do this by script?

Any hints are welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Reply to
Carlito1

No idea what that means....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Michael Bulatovich schrieb:

That was incorrect info on my part. Its Entity and Entity Data. Please see the answer for Mr. McSwain.

Reply to
Carlito1