Block Attributes Link to Database

Hy!
I would like to link Block Atributes with Database (Access, MS SQL or MySQL; doesn't metter).
I can create block with attributes, use this blocks and extract the values
of this blocks to Excel. But I need something more - Database Conection. The block with attributes insert into a drawing and his values should be written into a Database Table. The Block with Attributes should be an External Block. Some of Block Attributes are constat (Price, Weight, ...) and are allready written.
Some suggestions, Tutorials, Books, Examples? THX in advance.
Uros, SLOVENIJA, EU.