16 years ago
On Monday, I've got to update the text height of block attributes in
about a dozen different blocks, on each of about half-a-dozen drawings.
The steps that I propose to use for each drawing are as follows:
1. Modify the text height of each of the attributes in each of the
original wblocks to get them to look as I want.
2. Open the drawing.
3. Temporarily rename each of the relevant blocks and switch to the
block insertion layer. This is the same layer for all of these blocks.
4. Insert and explode the amended wblock(s).
5. ATTREDEF the old (temporarily renamed) block(s), select the new
block objects, taking care to select the atributes in the correct
6. Rename the blocks back again.
I imagine this will take most of the day. Is there a better way?
Any help appreciated.
I'm using ACAD2004.