On Monday, I've got to update the text height of block attributes in about a dozen different blocks, on each of about half-a-dozen drawings.
The steps that I propose to use for each drawing are as follows:
- Modify the text height of each of the attributes in each of the original wblocks to get them to look as I want.
- Open the drawing.
- Temporarily rename each of the relevant blocks and switch to the block insertion layer. This is the same layer for all of these blocks.
- Insert and explode the amended wblock(s).
- ATTREDEF the old (temporarily renamed) block(s), select the new block objects, taking care to select the atributes in the correct order.
- Rename the blocks back again.
I imagine this will take most of the day. Is there a better way?
Any help appreciated.
I'm using ACAD2004.