2004 Tool Palettes

Platform: Architectural Desktop 2004
I have created a new tool palette with my most frequently used blocks. After
initial creation additional blocks have been added. The order in which the
blocks are arranged keep changing. I want them to stay in alphabetical order
but they move of their of valtion. Any suggestion on how to make them stay
put?
Thanks
Reply to
George B
Set them the way you want them, export a profile (.arg file) and add the profile to your target path.
Reply to
Chip Harper