2004 Tool Palettes

Platform: Architectural Desktop 2004
I have created a new tool palette with my most frequently used blocks. After initial creation additional blocks have been added. The order in which the
blocks are arranged keep changing. I want them to stay in alphabetical order but they move of their of valtion. Any suggestion on how to make them stay put?
Thanks
Set them the way you want them, export a profile (.arg file) and add the profile to your target path.
--

Chip Harper