Accessing Windows API Using VBA

Wondering if anyone out there could help. I am fairly new to this VBA thing and I want to create a command button that will open a "Browse for Folder"
dialog when pressed. So far I have not been successful finding any example code out there that will do this.
In other words I need to gain access to the Windows API.
Please help!?!
Thanks Richard

Richard- It depends what you want to browse for. If you're familiar with creating user interface controls you may want to begin with creating a button for a browser and taking a look at the code and then work from there. Tools>customize>toolbars>commands,etc.