call to acgsGetGsView -> hatches disappear

When I call acgsGetGsView to retrieve the active viewport, the hatches disappear and the dotted lines are continuous. I think this happens because the current shademode is changed. The hatches and dotted lines reappear when I change the shademode to 3D and then back to 2D. Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanx,

Peter from Holland.

Reply to
Peter Koning