Remove a viewport from a layout

Hello,

I've created a Layout and I've created a viewport of my model. After that, I've worked a bit and now, I cannot remove this viewport.

Instead of that, when I click on the edges, I only select individual lines.

How can I select the viewport again in order to create new ones ?

Thanks in advance,

Artturi

Reply to
Artturi

Not sure exactly what you mean by "only select individual lines". VIEWPORT objects behave the same as any other object.

Make sure the layer they reside on is on, thawed and not locked.

If all else fails, do an ERASE ALL, just to see what happens. If you have lines drawn 'on top' of the viewport, you would have to select by crossing window, then remove the lines, or some such method.

Reply to
TomD

You can use the quickselect method/button (in the properties window) to select all viewports, then you can check the layer, erase it, etc.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Arheit

Good call, Tim. ;) I don't use that nearly as much as I could/should.

Reply to
TomD