Text & Dimension Rotated

I am a new user to AC LT 2008. I have created a text style and a dimension style that were working fine for me in previous drawings. I copied the last drawing I did and deleted all the objects. Everything is working fine except when I insert text it always prints rotated anti clockwise 90 degrees. The same happens to the numeric portion of any dimensions. How do I correct this for the text style and the dimension style? Thanks for any and all help.

Reply to
trvlnmny

In your 'Text Style' settings you probably have something called 'Effects' or similar. In there will be Upside down, Backwards, Vertical.

Check those.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

Maybe the UCS is rotated. Sometimes that can lead to undesirable results.

Reply to
strawberry