Text & Dimension Rotated

I am a new user to AC LT 2008. I have created a text style and a dimension style that were working fine for me in previous drawings. I
copied the last drawing I did and deleted all the objects. Everything is working fine except when I insert text it always prints rotated anti clockwise 90 degrees. The same happens to the numeric portion of any dimensions. How do I correct this for the text style and the dimension style? Thanks for any and all help.
Add pictures here
✖
In your 'Text Style' settings you probably have something called 'Effects' or similar. In there will be Upside down, Backwards, Vertical.
Check those.
Brian.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (trvlnmny) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 9:04 pm, no-spam-for- snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

Maybe the UCS is rotated. Sometimes that can lead to undesirable results.
Add pictures here
✖