Dimensions

Hi everyone.

I'm copying some basic dimensions which are the same in a set of drawings, in different files. Everything's ok (copy and paste) but the fact that sometimes the text appears bold, when it shouldn't, in the pasted dimensions, or in of them, where the text is so small I cannot see it, and the problem is that when I try to change the properties o the object, or the settings of the dimension style, nothing happens, no chages....so strange.

Any help will be very appreciated!

Reply to
Daletmem

the problem is in the text format. set the height to zero & set the style

Reply to
longshot

Works!

thanx!