2008 - open/closed leaders

I recently had to re-install 2008. I'm back on SP 2.1, but lost all my custom/saved setings/templates etc....
I'm looking for system options settings for open/closed leaders for
drawings. I can't seem to find it. The property manager shows these as available in a drawing, for each dimension leader, however, options/document properties/detailing/dimensions/leaders only gives options for TEXT location. I MUST be missing this somewhere. Any help appreciated.
Matt
Matt,
Your problem is that it is not a system option, it is a document property. Have you drawing template open and then go to document properties, then click arrows.
I hope this is a help,
Al Whatmough
http://www.Inspirtech.com - Online SolidWorks Training