Datum Leaders

Anybody know how to put a Leader on a Datum symbol? I am not talking about attaching a Datum symbol to a Dimension, but a seperate leader with a Datum Symbol. thanks

Reply to
LouR

I think what you are looking for is found in the detail setup ('File>Properties>Drawing Options') in detailing mode. It's an option which puts the boxed set datum letter on a 'leader'. It's called new_iso_set_datums and you should set its value to yes. After yo set this, you must save this to the default dtl file pointed to in config.pro.

Reply to
David Janes

I found a solution looking through my old notes on this. if you need to "add" a leader to a datum reference. type this: @[-B-A]

this will give you a leader next to a datum "B" (substitue any letter in place of B you wish of course ) thanks to all who helped me out on this.

Reply to
LouR