Note/Dim leaders?

Can the dimension leaders be scaled? I need to make them bigger.

Reply to
thestew

Look in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing > Arrows

Be sure to save your template after setting all your document properties.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

Look in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing > Arrows

Be sure to save your template after setting all your document properties.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

Are you refering to drawings or sketch mode leaders?

Matt

fcsuper

I am referring to drawings.

Reply to
thestew

Stew,

If I understand you correctly, you wish to change the size of your arrows > >

Reply to
fcsuper

Thanks, but I am want to have different size leaders in the same document. Thanks for the input though...

Reply to
thestew

Stew,

Ok, there is a way. It's a bit convoluted, but it is possible. Open up any drawing with dimensions. Edit the global values for Arrows as I noted above. Click on any dimension. In the Dimension Properties window, select the Add or Update Favorite button in the Favorites section. Type in a new name for your favorite and then OK. Now click on the Save a Favorite button and save your settings to a file. Exit your drawing without saving.

You will now be able to recall that particular arrow dim size in any drawing by selecting the dim and clicking on Load Favorites button in the Favorites area.

Matt

of

fcsuper