Note/Dim leaders?

Look in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing > Arrows
Be sure to save your template after setting all your document properties.
Regards,
Anna Wood
Reply to
Anna Wood
Look in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing > Arrows
Be sure to save your template after setting all your document properties.
Regards,
Anna Wood
Reply to
Anna Wood
Stew,
If I understand you correctly, you wish to change the size of your arrows on the drawing default. The location for doing this is Tools pulldown>Options>Document Properties> and select Arrows in the Detail section. This will bring up a screen that will allow you to change your arrow sizes. This is a global function, however. If you need need to only enlarge certain arrows but not others, I'm not sure this can be done automatically.
Matt
of
fcsuper
Thanks, but I am want to have different size leaders in the same document. Thanks for the input though...
Reply to
thestew
Stew,
Ok, there is a way. It's a bit convoluted, but it is possible. Open up any drawing with dimensions. Edit the global values for Arrows as I noted above. Click on any dimension. In the Dimension Properties window, select the Add or Update Favorite button in the Favorites section. Type in a new name for your favorite and then OK. Now click on the Save a Favorite button and save your settings to a file. Exit your drawing without saving.
You will now be able to recall that particular arrow dim size in any drawing by selecting the dim and clicking on Load Favorites button in the Favorites area.
Matt
of
fcsuper

Site Timeline