MTEXT settings changing after an edit ?

I thought multi-line text entities had inert settings for the display parameters of the text within the text box boundaries. But my line-space factors seem to jump to different settings when I edit them in the properties dialogue boxes.

Is there something about the base .dwg file settings causing multi-line text parameters to change during a Windows Copy/Paste from one drawing file to another?

Glenn Ogreenc Greenbrae, Ca.

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc

fujka