Autocad 2004/Voloview

Does anybody know of a freeware viewer that does the same or similar to Voloview 2.We use Autocad at work and have upgraded from R14 to 2004 and
found that Voloview 2 does not work with Autocad 2004.We cannot justify the purchase of Voloview 3 due to the amount of licenses needed.
Thanks in advance
Paul
Have a look at Bentley View from the Bentley website.

I tried that,it seems to do the job,needs a bit of playing with to work it out but seems pretty good,thanks for the info!!!!!
message

the
Hi Autodesk has released program for viewing DWG files and the basic is free.

Does not *file* *publish* work for you? Files are viewed with ExpressViewer.

the
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:57:25 +0100, "Paul Nicholson"

Just a thought ... can you produce DWF files? I just learned about them tonight. For what I need, they will work very well.
--
Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
We are talking getting on for around 5,000 drawings :-)
But the File publish is an option I'll look into!
message (remove dirt for reply)

There are allot of updates and changes from r14 to 2004. (a world of change) You need a autocad class - r14 and 2004 have only one similarity - the basic commands.
Voloview is no longer compatable - and the file extension has changed.
Ed (20 years exp. w/autocad)
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:57:25 +0100, "Paul Nicholson"