AutoCAD Architecture 2008 Printing Problems

Hi!
I have a client who recently upgraded his laptop to one that runs Windows Vista and who then decided to go the whole hog and upgrade to
AutoCAD Architecture 2008 from AutoCAD architecture 2000. Unfortunately he is now unable to print his drawings as he receives the message...
"None: This plotter configuration cannot be used for one of these reasons: The driver cannot be found, or the driver has a problem. The None plot device has been substituted".
...He asked for my help and I am assuming it is a driver problem between his printer and AutoCAD 2008, I have searched for a driver but have been unable to find one. His printer is a HP PSC 1350 ALL-IN-ONE. Can anyone out there help?
Thanks in advance. MM
Is the printer configured in Vista? If so, is it configured in ACA?
HTH Billm
MickyMick wrote:

I would look on the HP website for the printer driver. I thought 2008 required 2000pro or XPpro.
Bob