Concerto -> AutoCAD LT 2004

The company where I work are migrating from Concerto to AutoCAD LT 2004.
Is there any way to convert the Concerto (plus some Solid Edge) drawings to
AutoCAD format? We don't mind having to pay for some software, or for a company to do it, as long as it works okay.
We're talking in the region of 15,000 + drawings.
Any help appreciated.
H.