Fields in AutoCAD 2004 LT

Hi,
Company i work for doesn't use the real AutoCAD but it's "light
version. I wanted to make a title bar filled automaticly usig field
and... i can' find such a thing in LT :( :shock: . Is there any wa to use system variables. plot stamp is not enough, it can't eve number the sheets. What can i do with that Johnny. N
Fields did not happen until AutoCAD 2005.
message

With Deft Fingers, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (JohnnyRyall) wrote:

I'd recommend that they purchase a 3rd party Add on Lisp enabler. We used LT2000 and DRCAuto (http://www.drcauto.com /). We used LT ToolKit Max for several years (over 20 licences). And it works just Great!
At that time, LT was about $1000 (Canadian). ToolKit was about $250 (Cdn). Meanwhile a full licence of AutoCad was over $5000. Can't beat that.
And DRCAuto still has a $30 (30 day) tryout cost so you can evaluate it (which we did before we purchased the licences).
Otherwise, you are somewhat out of luck as I see it as Script Files can work for you (in a limited fashion), but have no 'intelligence' that you can build in easily enough I believe.
Regards,
BruceF
Call Autodesk and tell them that Autocad LT isn't real. See what they say.
message