Group In AutoCAD 2004

Hi,

We have just changed to AutoCAD 2004 from AutoCAD LT 2000, one feature is missing in the 'Group' command from the right hand mouse click..... has this feature been replaced ??? We used to use this loads...

Help

Ian

Reply to
Ian Reeves

"Ian Reeves" a écrit dans le message de news:KJGyb.11080$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

You can still use it at the command prompt: GROUP

Reply to
Patrick EMIN

yes but that a right pain

why has it gone from the menu ??

Reply to
Ian Reeves

Ian Reeves articulated:

[group gone in 2004]

I can imagine.

No idea, try e-mailing autodesk and ask? ;)

You could always just customise the menus and add it back in.

Reply to
Trin