Group In AutoCAD 2004

Hi,
We have just changed to AutoCAD 2004 from AutoCAD LT 2000, one feature is missing in the 'Group' command from the right hand mouse click..... has this
feature been replaced ??? We used to use this loads...
Help
Ian

this
You can still use it at the command prompt: GROUP
--
/////
(o)-(o)

is
Ian Reeves articulated:
[group gone in 2004]

I can imagine.

No idea, try e-mailing autodesk and ask? ;)
You could always just customise the menus and add it back in.
--
Trin....... is both and neither.
Treat your lover as your god, and your god as your lover.