express tools autocad 2004

hello!

does anybody know, how to get the express tools from autocad 2000 into autocad 2004? we esspeccially liked the layer tools - isolate layer, freeze layer and so on! we tried to load the old lisps in the new autocad, but that did not work!

thanks for your help

barbara

Reply to
babs

Express Tools are included with 2004 - you do not "get them" from your 2000 version. Re-run your install and look for the Express Tools option this time.

autocad 2000 into

isolate layer, freeze

that did not work!

Reply to