AutoCAD LT 2005 Express Tools?

Is there an express tools version I should be using for LT 2005

Reply to
mhopeck

You can download a free copy of LTXpress Tools from my downloads page (url below). It is a collection of scripts and macros that mimics many of the most popular Express Tools from the full version. Because it does not use lisp it will work on LT right out of the box. If you want the actual Express Tools from the full version you would need to purchase a 3rd party Lisp Enabler program to work with LT.

Reply to
Chip Harper