What's the best program CAD-CAM ?

What's the best program CAD-CAM for beginners indusrials?

-- Regards

Reply to
J&D

good question. you might as well ask computer nerds about the best operating system... :)

i don´t think you should look for a CAD system for "beginners". i havent seen any yet! it´s rather a question of what you are going to do/build or in what kind of industry you are going to work.

regards, andy

"J&D" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dj3523$dt3$ snipped-for-privacy@hefestos.uned.es...

Reply to
Andreas Sander

Kind of like asking what's the best ice cream.

Reply to
CW

It's pretty difficult to decide... and you should precisely describe what do you need and want to do? I've used a few of CAD systems (for 2D and 3D), so I can recommend you any. In my opinion, quite nice and easy for beginners seems to be HiCAD neXt. As far as I know the manufacturer (German company 'ISD Software und Systeme') has also CAM module as optional. They have a few branches in Europe, so you shouldn't have any problem to find more info.

Greetings

Reply to
Marcin

Reply to