Express tools

I am planning to buy AutocadLT 2006.I would like to know whether 'express tools' are in-built in LT 2006. If not is there anyway we can
bring in these tools in to it?
Thanks,
Dameem.

Express tools is not included in any LT version. You can buy third party tools which may have most of the key features.
Chris
not inbuilt and no, you can't add express tools into the LT version. I think the functionality of LT to use the tools was removed. (Something to do with LISP??)
Yer pays for wot yer git!!
Argusy

You might take a look at acadstore.com

I offer a free download (url below) called LTXpress Tools. It is a collection of macros and scripts that mimic many of the most popular Express Tools from the full version.
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /