Odd

greetings,

I used cad a few days ago and on opening it I found all my "buttons" had lost their own 'characteristics'. None of the buttons have retained that "out of the box" RED for their symbols. The yellows are barely visible and the background for each is exactly the same as my screen colour.... its as if they blend in with the screen. Any ideas?????

..Rex..

Reply to
Rex