Installing AutoCAD 2004 beside 2000 - 2002

Hi Guys

Because of AutoCAD calling time on 2000 we have bought 2004 and are about to implement.

We have

9 x 2002 + ADT3.3 1 x 2002 + LDT 40ish LTs 2000, 2000i & 2002

What I would like to know is has anybody loaded new and old versions side by side and had any problems.?

Yes I know about the problems with the file format between 2002 and 4 it's more any conflicts between the two being on the same PC at the same time.

Regards

Alan (Cadalot)

Cadalot

I installed autocad 2000 and autocad 2004 next to each other on the same PC (with win2000) without any problem.

kr Ben.

"Cadalot" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Ben