Installing AutoCAD 2004 beside 2000 - 2002

Hi Guys
Because of AutoCAD calling time on 2000 we have bought 2004 and are
about to implement.
We have
9 x 2002 + ADT3.3
1 x 2002 + LDT
40ish LTs 2000, 2000i & 2002
What I would like to know is has anybody loaded new and old versions
side by side and had any problems.?
Yes I know about the problems with the file format between 2002 and 4
it's more any conflicts between the two being on the same PC at the
same time.
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)

Cadalot
I installed autocad 2000 and autocad 2004 next to each other on the same PC (with win2000) without any problem.
kr Ben.
"Cadalot" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Ben