Can MTEXT justification be easily change in AutoCAD 2004?

Greetings:
In 2002, if I would like to change a default Hole dimension notes justification from Midle Center to Midle Left; this could be done
easily with Right Click on selected text - Properties - Properties tab - Justification. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the same thing in 2004. Is it possible to perform something similar in 2004? If so your suggestion and help is greatly appreciated.
when in the MTEXT dialog box, right click on the text section, it will give you a menu and in this menu one of the options is JUSTIFICATION
MATHEW