Help with Express Tool layiso

The layer isolate command hangs when I click on it. I am runnin Autocad Building Systems 2006, loaded express tools from the cd, hav
recopied the express tools info from the cd
When I click on the layer isolate command I get this on the comman
line and have to cancel to get out of it
Command: layis
Nested error trapping used incorrectly Resetting nesting index to 1.*Cancel Function cancelle Command: *Cancel
All the other express commands seem to work fine. Any suggestion
would be appreciated
thank