I forgot Express Tools...

I've lost express tools again.
can you remind me how to reinstall them?
autocad 2000.
the only way I ever used them was in the pull down bar, which I can
customize
tools : custom menus : menu bar :
but I don't have "EXPRESS" to insert in my menu bar.
I've done it a hundred times, but have forgotten again.
thanks.
roy
Reply to
Roy Knapp
"Roy Knapp" schreef in bericht news:Xns9505890B8AEF7roynish@216.168.3.44...
Go to tools/customize/menu load acetmain.mnu
good luck Guus
Reply to
Guus Driessen
YES!!!
(that's not the way I did it before, this way is much better) many thanks.
roy
Reply to
Roy Knapp