I forgot Express Tools...

I've lost express tools again. can you remind me how to reinstall them? autocad 2000.

the only way I ever used them was in the pull down bar, which I can customize

tools : custom menus : menu bar :

but I don't have "EXPRESS" to insert in my menu bar.

I've done it a hundred times, but have forgotten again.

thanks.

roy

Reply to
Roy Knapp

"Roy Knapp" schreef in bericht news:Xns9505890B8AEF7roynish@216.168.3.44...

Go to tools/customize/menu load acetmain.mnu

good luck Guus

Reply to
Guus Driessen

YES!!!

(that's not the way I did it before, this way is much better) many thanks.

roy

Reply to
Roy Knapp