I forgot Express Tools...

I've lost express tools again. can you remind me how to reinstall them? autocad 2000.
the only way I ever used them was in the pull down bar, which I can
customize
tools : custom menus : menu bar :
but I don't have "EXPRESS" to insert in my menu bar.
I've done it a hundred times, but have forgotten again.
thanks.
roy

Go to tools/customize/menu load acetmain.mnu
good luck Guus

YES!!!
(that's not the way I did it before, this way is much better) many thanks.
roy