Express Tools

The other day I learned some new commands from some person I meet during project I was working on, the commands were "LAYISO" and "BURST", so when I tried to use these commands on my computer (autoCAD

2002), it said it was a unknown command, so I started looking into it and saw something about being part of express tools, which I have no idea what it is. So where may I obtain it and how does it work, please help

Thank You

Reply to
jmex

S. Scalise

Forgot to mention that express tools are included with '04,'05 & '06 versions. If you use one of these releases, the express tools will be found on the program cd. Otherwise, you will have to purchase the set.

S. Scalise

Also 2000, 14 and earlier versions (when they were known as "Bonus Tools").

2002 is the only release where they made you pay. The bastards.

Marc Clamage

And when they started including them for free with 2004, some of the commands were gone. I had to bring them over from 2002. Good thing they run side by side.

Peter Ruehle

I don't understand why Autodesk doesn't just incoporate thes essencial tools into the core.

Reply to
Phych