Express Tools

The other day I learned some new commands from some person I meet during project I was working on, the commands were "LAYISO" and
"BURST", so when I tried to use these commands on my computer (autoCAD 2002), it said it was a unknown command, so I started looking into it and saw something about being part of express tools, which I have no idea what it is. So where may I obtain it and how does it work, please help
Thank You
Add pictures here
✖
http://estore.autodesk.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry17c?SP 007&PN=5&CID=0&SID515&PID(2138&DSP=&CUR„0&CACHE_ID=-1

Add pictures here
✖
Forgot to mention that express tools are included with '04,'05 & '06 versions. If you use one of these releases, the express tools will be found on the program cd. Otherwise, you will have to purchase the set.

Add pictures here
✖
Also 2000, 14 and earlier versions (when they were known as "Bonus Tools"). 2002 is the only release where they made you pay. The bastards.

Add pictures here
✖
And when they started including them for free with 2004, some of the commands were gone. I had to bring them over from 2002. Good thing they run side by side.

Add pictures here
✖
I don't understand why Autodesk doesn't just incoporate thes essencial tools into the core.
Add pictures here
✖