Help! How can I print a dwg whitout Acad? (Ugrent)

Hi, sorry for bad english, I'm italian. I need to print a dwg bun in ours office we have not Autocad. Can you tell me if exist a prg to view/print a part of dwg?
I've tried to convert in jpg or bmp but the quality is to poor because the pictures will come to smal. Thanks in advance. Max
ilmaxNO*^# snipped-for-privacy@mybox.it says...

Try this :
http://www.autodesk.it/adsk/servlet/index?siteIDE7036&idR19807

Thank's I try
says...

the
This file can't open dwg only open dwf I'll go to print it in a printer center

Bentley has a "Bentley View" program which opens both AutoCAD and Microstation files. It is free and supports printing. As long as your file doesn't contain proxy objects, your probably fine using it. I'm not sure of the latest format dwg it supports, but it opens 2004 files okay. -S

of
Can you give me a link, I've try to find but I wosn't able to Tks Max
ilmaxNO*^# snipped-for-privacy@mybox.it says...

Is it ONE drawing? I'll open it for you and send it back as .dwf or .pdf

Forgot the mail : snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.fr