ProE DWG export (II) - ACAD mangles dimension text?

Hello again,
using the trial-and-error method we recently found out that exported DWG files become _monochrome_ (grey) when exported via a mapkey... when done manually and
step-by-step the colors stay alive, something important for ACAD since line thickness is coded via colors there...
To exclude the possibility of an error of ours we wrote the mapkey again (and again): same effect. Colors vanish.
Isnt this strange?
Yet not solved is the problem of how to rescue the text in dimensions, with tolerances etc - which is heavily mangled by ACAD on any modify attempts. Even a move rotates, resizes etc. (see former posting).
ProE is 2000i2 (problem seems to exist in all versions).
Any help still greatly appreciated!
TIA
Walther

We solved this problem by creating a (somekind of script/LISP/VB etc.) button in ACAD that "fixes" the dimensions. The problem lies in the conversion of dimesion properties, since there are no config.pro options to control how it happens. So the problem has to be solved inside ACAD. The script first explodes the dimension blocks, then modifies all individual dimensions properties (font, scale, text&arrow size etc.) to desired values.
Regards, Mikael
Micke wrote:

Hi Mikael,
would you mind to let me know that script or is it top secret? I dont think the desired values are the same but it would be helpful anyway.
Regards
Walther