Export ACAD dims?

I know you can import AutoCAD dimensions, but can someone confirm whether exporting dimensions to AutoCAD in supported? I have saved a SolidWorks 2004 SP1 drawing to DWG and opened it in ACAD2002, but the dimensions are not valid. I checked to make sure that the version saved was correct.

Reply to
SR

In the Options make sure that export at 1:1 scale is chosen. In the past I have actually had to do this every time I create a DWG or DXF to make absolutely sure that the dimensions are exported properly.

'Sporky'

SR wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman