Can someone direct me to some trip hammer plans?

Doesn't matter it its hydraulic or cam driven.
Thanks

Have you considered compressed air as a power source?

Doesn't matter air would work as well.
Modat22 wrote:

It takes a fair bit of air. Unless you make a small version, you will probably need a 5HP (real 5HP) two stage compressor or larger. I don't have one myself, just what I know people use.
Steve
Modat22 wrote:

The Kinyon style air hammer plans are available from ABANA. http://www.bookmasters.com/abana/plans.htm
GWE
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:40:43 -0800, Grant Erwin

Or Stuart (in the Channel Islands) do a nice kit for a model steam hammer, maybe you could scale it up. :-) Mike in BC
I used the Kinyon plans to build my hammer. However I would call them a "conceptual design primer" rather than plans. After saying that would I spend the money for them again? Yes, I would.
Bill

Modat22 wrote:

www.google.com
search "junkyard hammer" , "JYH", "homebuilt powerhammer"
Lots of info online.
Cheers Trevor Jones
www.anvilfire.com if you haven't been there already Geoff