import Acad 2006 into Acad 2004

Can I bring a Autocad 2006 into Autocad 2004 with a dxf or another way? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
billyb
2006 and 2004 dwg are in the same format...
Reply to
hpspt

Your saying that I can open an Autocad 2006 dwg in the 2004 version of Autocad, in the dwg format. I do not need to put it into a dxf format?

Reply to
billyb

Yes: Autodesk change dwg Autocad format for 2000, 2004 and 2007. That means that 2006 records its dwg in 2004 format...

hpspt

Reply to
hpspt

THANK YOU!