import Acad 2006 into Acad 2004

Can I bring a Autocad 2006 into Autocad 2004 with a dxf or another
way? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Reply to
billyb
2006 and 2004 dwg are in the same format...
Reply to
hpspt
Your saying that I can open an Autocad 2006 dwg in the 2004 version of Autocad, in the dwg format. I do not need to put it into a dxf format?
Reply to
billyb
Yes: Autodesk change dwg Autocad format for 2000, 2004 and 2007. That means that 2006 records its dwg in 2004 format...
hpspt
Reply to
hpspt
THANK YOU!