How co I change width factor of an associative dimension text.

Working in Acad 2004, I want to change the width factor of a single dimension. My width factor in the text style dialogue box is set at (1). In other words, I want to go into the dimension and change the width factor of the dimension. These are associative dimensions. Thanks so much for any help.

Reply to
billyb

Make a text style with a different width factor, then set the dimension to use the text style. It can be useful to use a narrower width factor such as .8 for all dimensions, to save space.

Reply to
Tim S