M-TEXT WINDOW NOT CLEAR?

When I go to edit text in the multitext editor window the text appears
but is not clear it is disappearing into the black background of the
text editor. This doesn't happen on all type but most the thinner text
that are gray are the main problem they are not legible. The text is
gray in the drawings due to clients pen settings same with the font so I
cant change them in the drawing. Is there a way to change the way the
text is displayed in the text editor box so I can see it. Such as
independently change the color or the style in the text editor but not
affect the drawing text.
Thanks
Reply to
fujka
Be sure to turn OFF any font smoothing (display properties > appearance > Effects ) It makes shx fonts in mtext ureadable in the editor.
Reply to
Tim S
Works like a charm ... thank you so much. Although you could have mentioned these are windows settings not autocad settings. I was looking at the autocad display setting first and couldnt find what you were talking about.
Tim S wrote:
Reply to
fujka
YES
thank you very much, i think you have ansewed a question for many cad users, works a treat. Dave
Reply to
dc