[help] system variables in ADT 2004

Hi,
Where to find explanations of system variables in Autodesk's Architectural Desktop 2004?

Jakub Góralski
jakub[at]softel . gda . pl
âś–

Just open your help file (F1) and search for "System variables". They should be there in alphabetical order. There are around 250, depending on the exact version of your software. Looking for one in particular ?
Dr Fleau
Add pictures here
âś–

Yes. While drafting stairs or wall I do not see the object only the polar track line. New to ADT 2004 I am not even sure if it's a matter of a system variable. Maybe there is a mysterious checkbox in a dialog box that I have no idea about. Tahnk you for response. Q
--
Jakub Góralski
jakub[at]softel - gda - pl