ADT tutor needed in Atlanta area

Hello everyone.
I'm hoping to find someone who can give me some tutoring in the latest version of Architectural Desktop here in the Atlanta area.
It's been a few years since I had ANY training in ADT (Had some minimal expereince with Acad2000 and ADT2 ).
Anyway I've used Datacad since 91 and currently still use it on a daily basis, but see a need to move to Acad now.
Thanks,
Aaron
aaronbav (at) msn (dot) com