SolidWorks2003 tutor

Does anyone knows a good book to learn Solidworks2003 by yourself? I have never worked with 3D CAD, only 2D Visio. I am following the tutor, but when I have a problem, it is difficult to find
the sollution. Being unemployed, I want to learn 3D designing.
Please advice.
Regards, Hubert
Once again, David & Marie Planchard have produced a new excellent training guide for SolidWorks; "Engineering Design with SolidWorks 2003". It's comprehensive and full of specific details.
ISBN 1-58503-128-3 www.schroff.com
Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com
anyone knows a good book to learn Solidworks2003 by yourself?<BR>I have never worked with 3D CAD, only 2D Visio.<BR>I am following the tutor, but when I have a problem, it is difficult to find<BR>the sollution.<BR>Being unemployed, I want to learn 3D designing.<BR><BR>Please advice.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Hubert<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
David Murrays "Inside SolidWorks 2003" book is decent.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)68735989//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-7796623-9503300?v=glance&s=books&nP7846

find