SolidWorks2003 tutor

Does anyone knows a good book to learn Solidworks2003 by yourself? I have never worked with 3D CAD, only 2D Visio. I am following the tutor, but when I have a problem, it is difficult to find the sollution. Being unemployed, I want to learn 3D designing.

Please advice.

Regards, Hubert

Reply to
Hubert Beekman

Once again, David & Marie Planchard have produced a new excellent training guide for SolidWorks; "Engineering Design with SolidWorks 2003". It's comprehensive and full of specific details.

ISBN 1-58503-128-3

Please advice.

Regards, Hubert

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

David Murrays "Inside SolidWorks 2003" book is decent.

Jeff N