Design/Modeling/Detailing services

Hi,

My name is Vasile Mateescu and I have my own small business since 1993 providing mechanical CAD design services. Please visit my web site:

, to see a few samples of our work.

SERVICES OFFERED:

  • CAD design of mechanical equipment, sheet metal, structural & welded constructions, piping layouts etc., including tolerance analysis, detail drawings, BOM, etc., using Inventor Series 8,9, AutoCAD 2004, MDT 6.0,

  • Transferring documentation from 2D (Autocad, etc.) to 3D.

  • 2D drafting and detailing (industrial layouts, P&ID, structural, mechanical & electrical)

  • Visual Basic and Access programming & Database management

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me:

Vasile Mateescu V.M. Designing Tel.: 416-671-6782

snipped-for-privacy@vm-designing.com

Reply to
vm