Structural Steel Detailing Services

We provide structural steel detailing services for industrial / commercial = buildings, towers, bridges, storage bunkers and silos, junction houses, duc= ts, pipe racks, galleries and walkways, access stairways, equipment support= s and other plant structures. We use STAAD, Tekla, Stru CAD, X-Steel, AutoCAD, etc., and customize the dr= awings as per the specific need of marking schemes / presentations (Sheet s= ize, layering, text style, etc). AISC codes and standards prescribed are fo= llowed as per the requirement of the design.

For more :

Advenser